Epic Ambulatory Certified Trainer Contract to Hire Job-Albany, California
- Job Location:
Soliant Health currently has a contract to hire job opening for an Epic Ambulatory Certified Trainer near the Albany, California area. The ideal candidate will work closely with other teams that support the Epic Ambulatory module to understand data structures, set and follow best practices and other team policies.
• Epic Ambulatory Certified
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Epic Ambulatory training experience
• MST build and curriculum development experience
• Coordinates and provides initial and follow-up training to customers, working with the analyst team to clarify workflow, and then creating training curriculum.
• Develop and maintain the training environments and materials, and provides role-based education (classroom setting, handouts, e-learning, etc.)
Full benefits are available.
To be considered for this Epic Ambulatory Certified Trainer contract to hire job, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled