Epic Ambulatory Senior Application Analyst Perm Job-Crofton, Maryland
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health currently has a permanent job opportunity for an Epic Ambulatory Senior Application Analyst near the Crofton, Maryland area. The ideal candidate will mentor less experienced staff in Epic troubleshooting and configuration.
- 3+ years Epic Ambulatory build experience
- 1+ year project management experience
- Epic Ambulatory Certification
- Strong working knowledge of application systems and analyst tools
- Collaborates with project leads in coordinating aspects of planning, design, development, training, implementation, communication, maintenance and evaluation of existing or new functionality
- Monitor and help design support, enhancement, and project processes
- Collaborates with team members to successfully complete assigned tasks, shares knowledge openly
Full benefits are available.
To be considered for this permanent Epic Ambulatory Senior Application Analyst job, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled