Epic Beaker Analyst - Certified Beaker Analyst - Wilmington, MA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is seeking a Certified Epic Beaker Analyst to work near the Wilmington, MA area. The ideal candidate will be certified in Epic Beaker with at least 2+ years build, configuration and optimization experience.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes in support of assigned applications/systems including ongoing production maintenance and trouble-shooting.
• Supports the planning, design, development, build and/or configuration of assigned applications/systems.
• Leads and/or coordinates conversions, application/system testing and documentation of system procedures.
• Participates and provides input in training design and development and assists in training execution in relation to assigned projects. Provides go-live support and serves as primary point of contact for ongoing maintenance/support and trouble-shooting.
• Delivers work within established timeframes. Must be able to manage/multi-task on several large assigned projects incorporating all aspects of IS.
• Defines, documents, builds and maintains EHR application content.
• Creates functional specification documents to create content within the EHR application and is primarily responsible for validating this content with the business owner.
• Completes thorough unit testing of all build prior to handoff for functional and/or integrated testing.
• Facilitates functional and integrated testing as requested.
• Documents and reports system issues through internal chain of command. communication with vendor where appropriate.
• Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify communicate and resolve system issues to maximize system potential
• Provides end user support during implementation; able to serve as an application expert to assist in application roll-out by the system.
Full Benefits offered.
To be considered for this Certified Epic Beaker Analyst job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled