Epic BedTime, Cadence, ADT and/or Prelude Analyst - Certified BedTime Analyst - Certified Epic Analyst - Coney Island, NY
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant health is seeking an Epic BedTime, Cadence, ADT and/or Prelude Analyst to work contract near the Coney Island, NY. The candidate must be certified in Epic BedTime and Cadence along with extensive experience in Epic implementation, build, support and workflow. The Ideal candidate will be certified in Epic BedTime/Cadence/ADT and/or Prelude along with experience with Epic Integration.
Job description and responsibilities:
• Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
• Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
• Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
To be considered for this Epic BedTime, Cadence, ADT and/or Prelude Analyst contract job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled