Epic ClinDoc Application Analyst Perm Job-Baltimore, Maryland
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health currently has a permanent job opportunity for an Epic ClinDoc Application Analyst near the Baltimore, Maryland area. The ideal candidate will carry out job functions as outlined with minimal supervision.
- Epic ClinDoc Certification
- 3 years experience in information systems with client server application, programming or applications analysis
- Knowledge of application systems and analyst tools
- 1 year project management experience
- Collaborates with team members to successfully complete assigned tasks, shares knowledge openly
- Communications are clear, concise, politically and culturally sensitive; sent to the right people and interval per project plan or support need
- Stays informed of and supports organizational and departmental goals
To be considered for this permanent Epic ClinDoc Application Analyst job, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled