Epic ClinDoc Configuration Analyst Jobs- Florida
- Job Location:
Cross Creek, FL
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is looking for an Epic ClinDoc Configuration Analyst for a full-time permanent job in Florida.
Primary Epic Job Functions:
• Work independently to provide technical, business analysis, and team leadership in configuring and sustaining production applications.
• Act as a key enabler in cross-functional business process analysis and design.
• Responsible for providing advanced configuration, testing/quality review and maintenance for production applications.
• Works directly with business units and other stakeholders to gather business requirements.
• Responsible for providing complex configuration, testing/quality review, documentation, maintenance of applications and team leadership.
• Applies expert analytical/problem solving skills and in-depth understanding of the business and systems to resolve complex design and problems with the applications.
Required Epic Skills & Experience:
• Epic Certification in ClinDoc is required
• 3+ years of experience working with Epic’s ClinDoc module within an analyst capacity
• Ideal candidate with possess clinical experience as a Registered Nurse & Bachelor’s Degree
• Deep knowledge of Epic configuration
To be considered for the full-time permanent Epic ClinDoc job in Florida, please apply to this posting or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled