Epic E-Learning Developer Contract Job-Douglas, MN
- Job Location:
Soliant Health presently has a contract job opportunity for an Epic E-Learning Developer near the Douglas, Minnesota area. The ideal candidate will be building eDemo and e-Learning modules, incorporating multimedia resources. This position will be about 90% remote.
• Epic Ambulatory and/or ClinDoc certification
• Proficient with Camtasia, Captivate, Storyline 2 and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Familiar with e-Learning File formats and content modification for mobile and tablet view
• Integrating and editing audio voiceover, sound and music where appropriate to enhance the user experience
• Conducting quality assurance tests against all aspects of eLearning modules (text, content, interactivity, functionality
• Developing electronic format of pulse checks and competency assessments via captivate
Full benefits are offered.
To be considered for this Epic E-Learning Developer contract job, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled