Epic HIM Analyst - Certified Epic HIM Analyst - Yonkers, NY
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant health is seeking an Epic HIM Analyst to work contract near the Yonkers, NY area. The candidate must be certified in Epic HIM along with completion of Go-Lives and extensive experience with Epic implementation at multi-hospital system or major medical center. The Ideal candidate will also have a Bachelor’s degree in either Information Systems or Business Administration along with 3+ of clinical healthcare systems experience.
Job description and responsibilities:
• Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
• Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
• Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
• Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
• Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
To be considered for this Epic HIM Analyst contract job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled