Epic Orders Analyst - Certified Epic Orders Analyst - Concord, CA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health has an immediate opening for an Epic Orders Analyst to work contract in the Concord, CA area. The Ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Healthcare Administration, Health Sciences, Business Administration, Public Administration, Engineering, or a closely related field. In addition, the candidate must have at least 3+ years of system analysis in healthcare information systems which include working with end users, data workflow, build and implementation.
Job Description: Principal Responsibilities:
• Work closely with other teams that support Epic applications including: Orders, ASAP, OpTime and Anesthesia and the Ambulatory team to understand data structures, set and follow best practices and other team policies.
• Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports and work collaboratively with the Clarity Report team.
• Uses basic analytical and problem solving skills to resolve problems within production application.
• Participation in testing and workflow validation efforts.
• Participate with clinical stakeholders in work groups to discuss opportunities for greater system utilization and enhancements.
• Responsible for answering phone calls and tickets to resolve issues raised by end users and/or internal staff regarding modules in ccLink and 3rd party vendors.
• Guidance on resolution for new features / functionality / optimization build in ccLink.
• Thorough documentation and maintenance of all documentation on Sharepoint for build changes, workflows, etc. in ccLink.
• Work directly with principle trainers on training material / lesson plans / workflow bulletins / steps and skills in regards to any changes or new build in ccLink.
• Assist users who are having issues with the ccLink application
• Build workflow diagrams with the assistance of business leaders to optimize workflow
To be considered for this Epic Orders Analyst Contract job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled