Epic Radiant Clinical Analyst - Certidied Epic Radiant Analyst - Yonkers, NY
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Informatics
Soliant Health is seeking an Epic Radiant Clinical Analyst Contractor to work in the Yonkers, NY area.
• Must be currently certified in Epic Radiant
• Experience with Error work queues
• Experience with Voice recognition and PACS systems a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
The Ideal candidate will have extensive background in analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
To be considered for the Radiant Clinical Analyst Contract opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled