• Soliant Health is seeking a Certified Epic Tapestry Analyst for a temp to perm job opportunity located near Freemont,California. The day to day duties for this role include the following: Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports and work collaboratively with the Tapestry Report team. Experience in creation and maintenance of EDI batch type definitions (i.e. 837 Institutional and Professional Claims EDI) Creation and maintenance of SER, vendor and place of service records.
Epic Tapestry Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Degree must be from U.S. Accredited College
• Epic Certification in Tapestry 2016 NVT
• Tapestry Core Certification and either Tapestry AP Claims and/or Tapestry Benefits Engine Certified
• Experience troubleshooting problems and issues as typically triaged from help desk calls.
• 3+ years working in a Healthcare Environment
• Must be a US Citizen, GC Holder or Authorized to Work in the United States.
This position will start off as a 6 + month contract and then transition into a Full Time Role.
For additional information regarding this Certified Epic Tapestry Analyst job, please contact Christopher Cardoso at 561-273-4386 or e-mail me at email@example.com.