Epic Technical Lead Analyst - Certified Epic Technical Analyst - Brandenton, FL
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
We are seeking an Epic Technical Lead Analyst to work permanent in the Bradenton, FL area.
Ideal candidate must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
• Any Epic Modules but Ambulatory is a big Plus
• Minimum of 2-3 years of Build experience
• Extensive Leadership experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
Full benefits are offered.
To be considered for this Epic Technical Lead Analyst job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled