Epic Technical Lead Analyst-Permanent Job-Fruitville,Florida
- Job Location:
Soliant Health currently has an immediate opportunity for an Epic Technical Lead Analyst to work permanent near the Fruitville, FL area.
Day to day expectations:
- Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
The Ideal candidate must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
- Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
- Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
- Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
- Any Epic Modules but Ambulatory is a big Plus
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Build experience
- Extensive Leadership experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Full benefits are offered.
To apply for this Epic Technical Lead Analyst – Permanent Job - position, please apply or send your updated resume to Richard.Adeniyi@soliant.com or for further information, contact Richard Adeniyi at 561-712-5569 regarding this job opportunity.
Account Executive-Healthcare IT
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled