Epic Willow Clinical Analyst Permanent Job-Oakland, CA
- Job Location:
Soliant Health currently has a permanent job opportunity for an Epic Willow Clinical Analyst near the Oakland, California area. The ideal candidate will have experience developing, supporting, and testing interfaces from Electronic Medical Record to Pyxis and outpatient pharmacy systems.
• Doctor of Pharmacy degree
• Epic Willow Certification
• Epic Beacon Certification (preferred)
• 3+ years of pharmacy inpatient and ambulatory operations experience
• Experience implementing clinical system in a large, integrated healthcare system with inpatient, outpatient and hospital outpatient departments
• Work on the Rx Pharmacy Team
• Oversee and participate in the building and maintenance of Pharmacy systems
• Coordination, build and configuration of the Willow Inpatient, Willow Ambulatory, Beacon and pharmacy related functionality within the integrated health record
Full benefits are offered.
To be considered for this Epic Willow Clinical Analyst permanent job, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled