Nursing - RN-Operating Room Job Details
ER Nurse Travel Job in Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN-Operating Room
Travel Job for Skilled ER Nurse in Jonesboro, Arkansas
I am looking to hire a skilled ER RN for a travel Job at a great facility inJonesboro, Arkansas. If you are looking to work with a diverse staff in an exciting location, rich with good food and fun outdoor activities then this is the travel job for you!
The hiring manager is looking for a traveler to fill a contract that is 13 weeks long, 36 hours a week, and 12 hour shifts. You can choose between working days or nights, as the manager will accommodate. There is some call and you would have to work every other weekend. The ACLS and BLS are required for this position. Some of the job responsibilities are below:
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room
- Assist with checking in patients, doing triage work for doctors and generating initial insurance paperwork
- Work closely with doctors to keep patients and their family members updated on test results or treatment recommendations
- Maintain contact with laboratory personnel to report any initial lab findings back to the ER doctors
- Make arrangements for patients that are deemed to need care requiring them to be admitted to the hospital for one night or longer
For more information about this opportunity, contact me directly at 770-325-0320. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local: (770) 325-0320
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled