Schools - SLP Job Details
Fairfield CA School Based Speech Therapy Job
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is looking for a qualified Speech Therapist for a school based job in the Fairfield CA area. The school is looking for a SLP that can jump right in and assist in the therapy of the students. Interviews are being scheduled.
The grade level of students on the caseload is currently being reviewed.
- Full Time
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Mild to Moderate students
- IEP’s are in place this will be a therapy only position
- Average Case load is 55
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- California State License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred but not required.
- New graduates are able to apply, but priority may be given to CCCs
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Fairfield CA area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant:
or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled