Schools – OT – Telehealth Job Details
FT Illinois school contract Occupational therapy tele-health position for hire
- Job Location:
Schools – OT – Telehealth
Soliant is seeking an Illinois licensed occupational therapist for a tele-health, work from home opportunity. The therapist will provide occupational therapy to a pediatric caseload remotely, full time through the contract school year end.
- provide occupational therapy via a remote method to a caseload in need in Illinois
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Contract school year assignment
- Occupational therapy certification and license in the state which therapist sits (dual state licensures are a major plus)
- recent school/pediatric experience (on-site or via tele-speech)
If you are an OT interested in the opportunity to work from home and provide much needed services to a caseload in need, this is a great opportunity for you. Submit your application and resume online and included an attached copy of your resume to the email provided below for immediate consideration and communication.
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Soliant Health | 770-225-3177
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled