Schools - Special Education Teacher Job Details
FT Special Education (SPED) Teacher East of Woodburn, OR
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Full Time Special Education (SPED) Teacher East of Woodburn, OR
There is an opening for a Special Education Teacher position east of Woodburn, OR. This is a Full-Time position seeking candidates who are capable of teaching students in a resource classroom. The school district is now accepting applications and interviewing for this position. One must be understanding and compassionate towards students with special needs and willing to instruct based on individualized IEPs. We are hiring immediately for this position!
- All transitions & IEPs
- Preparing lessons and resources; Marking and assessing work
- Developing and adapting conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of pupils
- Updating and maintaining records of pupils progress
- Understanding students with educational disabilities, such as specific learning disabilities, are given direct instruction in a resource classroom.
- Giving academic remediation and assistance with homework and related assignments as individuals or in groups as well.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- OR Licensure/Certification/Endorsement in state
Soliant provides a variety of benefits, services, and stipends.
Apply below now or email your resume to Mai Sayavong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me.
Mai Lee Sayavong
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-325-0316 | email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled