Schools - Special Education Teacher Job Details
FT Special Education (SPED) Teacher S of Worcester, MA
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
Full Time Special Education (SPED) Teacher South of Worcester, MA
Soliant is working with a client looking to fill a Special Education (SPED) Teacher position opening in their district. It is a full time immediate need. Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible so please apply below to be considered part of the process.
Job Details Includes:
- 40 hours/week
- Year round school program - (~220 days)
- Grades 5-7, housed in the middle school
- Interviews/Offers immediately.
- Must possess intense/severe certification & experience working with children w/ autism (all children are autistic)
- ABA training/experience highly preferred as well
- Degree in Special Education
- State License/Certification
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred.
Apply below now or email your resume to Mai Sayavong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me.
Mai Lee Sayavong
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-325-0316 | email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled