Schools - SLP Job Details
FT Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Denver, CO
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Denver, CO
Soliant is working with multiple clients in the Denver area whom has several openings for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP). The needs would be immediate so interviews are taking place as soon as possible. All the positions can be from Full Time to Part Time depending on candidate's preferences. If this is an interest to you, please apply today!
Job Details Include:
- K - 12 Settings
- Multiple Schools sites
- Full Time/Part Time on preferences
- CCC's are preferable but CFY's are encouraged to apply!
- Fast Interview process!
- Caseload will be dependent on candidate's experiences.
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders
- Licensure/ Certification in state
- Passing Drug Screen and Background Check
Soliant provides a variety of benefits, services, and stipends.
Apply below now or email your resume to Mai Sayavong at email@example.com. Please feel free to contact me.
Mai Lee Sayavong
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-325-0316 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled