Schools - SLP Job Details
FT Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Olympia, WA
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Olympia, WA
Soliant is working with a client whom has several Speech Therapist openings in their district. It can go from full time or part time depending on the candidate's schedule. This is an immediate need that would interview as soon as possible, so please apply today!
Job Responsibilities would include:
- Full or part time hours
- Undetermined caseload
- K-12 settings
- Having Certificate of Clerical Competence (CCC)
- Clinical Fellowship Year(CFY) candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Master’s degree in Communications Disorder
- Licensure/ Certification in state
- Passing Drug Screen/Background Check
Soliant provides a variety of benefits, services, and stipends.
Apply below now or email your resume to Mai Sayavong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me.
Mai Lee Sayavong
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-325-0316 | email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled