Schools - SLP Job Details
FT Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Redmond, WA
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- SLP: 1.0 FTE (35 hours/week)
- 7 hours per day, not including a 30-minute, unpaid duty-free lunch break, for a total of 35 paid hours per week
- Applicant must have Washington State license and ESA certificate and be ready to begin as soon as possible.
- Previous school-based experience preferred
- Serves elementary and preschool students in Redmond area
- Immediate start!
• Master's Degree in Communications Disorder
• Valid State Licensure/State Credentials
• Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
Working with Soliant, you will be open to many options and resources with your package of employment with our company. Here are some examples of what we will provide for you:
• Competitive Rates
• Benefits that includes (health, medical, dental, vision, life)
• Stipends, Reimbursements, Relocation
• State licensure reimbursements
If you are interested about in receiving further details such as exact location, hours, and compensation, please apply online or contact Mai Sayavong at Soliant - direct phone number 770-325-0316 or via email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled