Schools - SLP Job Details
FT Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) South of San Fran, CA
- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - SLP
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) South of San Francisco, CA
Soliant is working with a client whom is looking to fill several Speech Therapist (SLP) positions in their district. These are all immediate needs that will be interview as soon as possible so please apply today!
Job Responsibilities included:
- Familiar with SEIS or other web based IEP writing tool
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Strong case management skills
- Elementary school (TK-5 graders) assignment.
- Middle school (6th – 8th graders) assignment.
- School Hours: 8:30 – 3:00.
- Up to 7 hour position: 8:00 – 3:30 (includes 30 min unpaid lunch)
- Master's in Communications Disorder
- Licensure/ Certification in state
- Passing a Drug Screen and Background Check
Soliant provides a variety of benefits, services, and stipends.
Apply below now or email your resume to Mai Sayavong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact me.
Mai Lee Sayavong
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-325-0316 | email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled