FT Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job open near Webster, MA
- Job Location:
Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job is open with a client west of Webster, Massachusetts within driving distance of Woonsocket, Rhode Island. This is a current client of Soliant’s seeking to solidify a DHH for the summer and fall school start!
Massachusetts DHH Job details
- July assignment (9 hours/week; Tues-Thurs, 9-12PM)
Next school year:
- late August start through end of school year
- 30 hours/week
- 1 on 1 with middle school student (student has cochlear implants, in regular classroom)
- DHH license and certification in Massachusetts
- Open to interview out of state candidates willing to get certified before the start of the assignment
- Must have experience with oral education, reading lips, or ASL certified
Submit your application today and contact Adrian Kinsey at 770-225-3177 to discuss your interview availability today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled