FTE Lawson Programming Job, Remote Lawson Job, San Gabriel, California
- Job Location:
San Gabriel, CA
Health Information Technology - IT Leadership
Soliant Health is looking to fill a full time job opportunity for a Lawson Programming Analyst located near San Gabriel, CA. The programmer will provide technical support to Lawson applications including Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Materials Management, General Ledger, Asset Management and other active modules of Lawson. Serve as the primary point of contact for Lawson Financials and Purchasing modules (GL, AP, Invoicing, PO, and Contract Management). Design and develop custom programs, interfaces and reports for these modules to meet the business requirements. Capture business requirements, participate in vendor selection process, and work with vendor to complete projects. This is a great opportunity to advance within an amazing healthcare organization. Bachelor’s Degree is required.
This position is 100% remote!!!
Below is a list of experience the client manager is looking for.
1. How many years have you worked with Lawson Finance modules? Which ones? Lawson Supply Chain modules (including MSCM)? Which ones?
2. Must have recent Lawson development experience?
3. Recent Lawson 4GL Microfocus COBOL experience? How many COBOL programs have you written?
4. Experience with Lawson utilities, Lawson Security, Lawson system administration, Landmark administration.
5. Do you have recent Oracle Database experience? How many queries, functions, triggers, procedures, packages have you written?
6. Do you have recent experience with UNIX commands and shell scripting?
7. Do you have recent LBI experience? How many reports have you written and deployed on LBI, how many dashboards have you created?
8. Do you have recent experience with IPA? How many flows have you written and for what?
For additional information regarding this Lawson Full Time Analyst Job, please contact Christopher Cardoso at 561-273-4386 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled