Physicians - Urgent Care Job Details
Full time, Contract to Permanent Urgent Care Job in Houston
- Job Location:
Physicians - Urgent Care
Full time, Contract to Permanent Urgent Care Job in Houston.
Soliant Health is working with an established urgent care facility in the Houston, TX area who is looking for a full time urgent care physician to join their clinic.
Physicians trained in family medicine, internal medicine/pediatrics, occupational medicine and emergency medicine are encouraged to apply.
- Full time
- 3 day work weeks
- Open 7 days / 12 hours a day
- Urgent care setting including peds
- Suture, splint, x-ray and EKG.
- Full Benefits- health and retirement, CME, vacation
- Texas medical license
- Active DEA
- State controlled substances license
- FP, IM/Peds, Emergency medicine residency completion preferably
- BC or BE
- Experience suturing and splinting
- Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs
- Worker’s compensation cases and providing DOT physicals a plus!
To hear more information about this full time urgent care position in Houston, TX please complete the form below or contact Mark @ 770-776-2072
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled