Full Time Elementary School SLP Job in Villa Rica, GA
- Job Location:
Villa Rica, GA
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is currently seeking a full time Speech and Language Pathologist for a school based position in Villa Rica, GA. Villa Rica is about 25 miles West of Atlanta, GA, full of small town pride and some of the best schools and sports teams in the southeast. There is one elementary school that is in need of another SLP to cover a caseload of 40 students. There will be no travel involved during the day.
• Must be familiar with a wide array of diagnostic protocols and therapy approaches for children
• Experience or interest in working with and providing training/support to families.
• Basic knowledge of ASL and/or willingness to learn
• Must have basic computer skills, including word processing
• Prefer experience with third party reimbursement documentation and procedures
• Must have excellent and professional written and verbal forms of expression, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
• Prefer CCC-SLP with Georgia State License
• Pass state and federal background checks
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled