Full-Time Pharmacist: Park City, Kentucky
- Job Location:
Park City, KY
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
This facility is looking for a full-time Pharmacist with IV skills.
• Provide pharmaceutical care that includes cost conscious therapeutic drug monitoring, pharmacokinetic evaluations, and documentation of patient medical records.
• Respond to pharmaceutical inquiries from patients, medical personnel, and pharmacy staff.
• Oversee activities and assign projects to resident pharmacist and other pharmacy personnel.
• Responsible for transferring prescriptions, handling incoming physician calls, logging data into the computer, and Drug Utilization Review.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
• Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy or Pharmacy Doctorate.
• Experience preferred, new graduates encouraged to apply
• Current Pharmacist license in the state of Kentucky required.
• IV clinical experience preferred.
For immediate consideration send your resume to Evan.Hesekiel@Soliant.com or call 281-668-0668.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled