Full-time Physical Therapist, Phoenix, AZ area
Join a team of experienced therapists who work every day to assist in their patient’s recuperation.
Additional details of the contract as follows:
• 13-week duration, with temp-to-hire possibility
• 40 hours per week, 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Clinic setting, caseload of three to four per hour
• Applicants with outpatient orthopedic and Sports Medicine experience preferred
• Will be assisted by an athletic trainer
In addition, applicants need to meet the following requirements before their start date:
• Valid AZ Physical Therapist License. Applicants without an AZ license can get it by endorsement (for holders of another state’s PT license) or by examination (take the National Physical Therapy Exam).
• Physical therapists also need to pass the Arizona Jurisprudence exam.
• Apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card
Come live in a city with access to mountainous hiking trails and a thriving southwestern culinary scene. Whether you like museums or sports events, Phoenix has something for you.
Please submit a resume and references for consideration, or contact Monica Guu with additional enquiries.