Schools - SLP Job Details
Full time, School contract SLP Position in Burbank, California
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Full time California School SLP Job
- Middle school setting: 2 days per week, moderate caseload, partnered with another SLP
- High school setting: 3 days per wee, mild-moderate/severe caseload
- Approximately 50 students encompass caseload, assistance available
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Administer formal and informal assessments as well as direct services
- Working cooperatively with school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
- Coordinates speech-language services with students in need of therapy.
- Maintain records of speech therapy program and prepare periodic reports as required
This area is the home of media and entertainment. Name sakes like: The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC Studios, Freeform, Marvel Studios, Nickelodeon, NBC, and Cartoon Network to name a few are within miles from the districts location.
Interviews will be scheduled quickly. Please apply online or reach out directly to Adrian Kinsey.
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Soliant Health | 770-225-3177
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled