Full-time School Psychologist Job in Idaho
- Job Location:
Twin Falls, ID
Schools - School Psychologist
Soliant Health is seeking a School Psychologist for a full-time position in Idaho for the 2017-18 school year. We’re currently interviewing candidates for this full-time opportunity near Twin Falls, ID.
It will be the role of the School Psychologist to:
- Conduct psychological evaluations to determine eligibility for special education services
- Determine instructional strategies for improved learning
- Compose psychological reports and intervention plans
- Provide counseling and mentoring for students struggling with emotional or behavioral problems
- Collaborate with district staff and parents to enhance student learning and behavioral health
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or equivalent
- Idaho School Psychologist Certification (or eligible)
This position offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical benefits, CEU reimbursement, 401(K) retirement plan and relocation assistance or housing stipends.
Apply below with updated resume or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled