Schools - SLP Job Details
Full Time SLP School Job in Crystal Lake IL
- Job Location:
Crystal Lake, IL
Schools - SLP
We are working with a school district in the Crystal Lake IL area that is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a SLP school job. This is full time position working with K-12th grade students in need of speech services. Positions available through this school year, summer, and potentially even for next school year.
- SLP will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services to students who are in need.
- SLP will communicate with professionals in the school and with parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts or participates in IEP meetings.
- Reports and maintains data that can be used to assess the progress of each student.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- CCC-SLP with Illinois State License
- Pass state and federal background checks
To inquire about this SLP job in the Crystal Lake IL area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled