Full Time Special Education Teacher Position near Hampton, SC
Hampton, South Carolina Posted 5 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is actively seeking skilled special education teachers to work in a school district off the southern coast of South Carolina. Position is full time and involves working with students in middle and high school grade levels. Further details include:
- Requirements: SC teaching certificate with LD or Multi-categorical endorsements, out of state candidates eligible for state certification are encouraged to apply
- Full Time: 35-40 hours per week
- Caseload: Self Contained Setting and Resource positions available
- Interviewing Immediately
For additional information on this position, or to schedule an interview, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Columbia South Carolina Special Education Teacher JobColumbia , SC
Soliant Health is seeking to fill a Special Education Teacher position near Columbia SC. To be...
Full Time Special Education Teacher Hampton, SCHampton, SC
A school district in the Hampton, South Carolina area is currently interviewing for a full time...