Fullerton, CA Cardiac Cath Lab RN Travel Job
Job Location: Fullerton, CA
Category: Nursing RN Cath Lab
This facility which is located in Fullerton, CA which is currently interviewing to fill a Cath Lab RN travel position. This position will require:
• Completion of contract.
• Flexibility and team player
• Shift: 6:30am 10 hour days
• Great pay at this facility.
• Primary Procedures Assisting with: 1. Coronary and peripheral Angioplasty 2. Coronary and peripheral stent placement 3. Right and left heart Catheterization 4. Pericardiocentesis 5. Temporary transvenous pacemaker placement 6. Permanent Pacer cardioversion 7. AICD/Bi Ventricular Insertions 8. Angiojet 9. IVUS Procedure Lead EKG recording Perform circulator duties for all cath lab procedures Care of patients with arterial lines Arterial sampling skills - ICU Care of patients with chest tubes Obtain arterial homeostasis using various homeostatic obtaining devices Care of patients with arterial peripheral vascular sheaths Removal of arterial and venous sheaths Moderate sedation Safe and appropriate use of special equipment.
Fullerton, CA is known for Fullerton Arboretum, Laguna Lake Park, Muckenthaler Art and Cultural Center, etc. If this sounds like the place for you to work and live for the next 13 weeks, send your resume and call me now to schedule an interview.
Stacy Toney-Soliant Health
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Emergency Room Registered Nurse - ER RN Travel Job: Hudson, New YorkHudson, NY
Emergency Room Registered Nurse - Travel Job: Hudson, NY A Hudson, NY Hospital is in need of a ER...
Great Paying ICU RN Travel Job in Wisconsin -WISummit, WI
Great Paying ICU RN Travel Job in Wisconsin -WI One of our travel-friendly client's in...