Glendale Arizona Speech Pathology Job Openings
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Are you looking for an amazing district to work with this year in Arizona? We have an awesome school that we're working with near Glendale, AZ that is looking for a qualified and enthusiastic SLP to help with their upcoming caseload. This would be a full-time contract assignment for the entire school year.
• Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
• Entire School Year
• Ages on caseload varies from Pre-K through 12th grade depending on experience and preference
• We can assist with relocation assistance!
• Travel and housing stipends offered (if applicable)
• Master's Degree
• Active Arizona SLP License prior to your start
• Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CFY will be considered)
• Full-Time Availability
To apply for this great SLP opportunity, please send over a copy of your updated resume to: Israel.email@example.com. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to arrange a phone interview based upon your open availability.
If you have any questions, I can be reached via phone at: 678-459-1107
I look forward to assisting you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled