Healthcare Enrollment Specialist Job Grand Rapids
- Job Location:
Grand Rapids, MI
Calling all healthcare professionals! Are you a detail oriented, organized, and analytical professional? Do you find yourself excelling in tasks that require a great eye for detail and a knack for problem solving? If so, then take a look at this Enrollment Specialist opportunity. This position is with West Michigan’s largest provider of healthcare services. This contract role will give you great exposure to this high paced environment on top of adding a strong company to your resume! In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and processing open enrollment applications to determine if applicants are qualified for coverage. You will also spend your time reaching out to applicants when there is vital data missing. In return, you will earn a hourly pay of $15.00 per hour.
As the enrollment specialist, you will:
• Reviewing MAPD applications, Medigap applications, Supplemental applications, Return mail, and other misc. changes
• Promptly and effectively process all government program enrollment requests in compliance with all regulatory requirements and accreditation standards. This includes timely entry and maintenance of data into Facets after review and analysis of electronic and hard copy information.
• Process Medicaid and/or Medicare enrollment requests in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
• Communicate as required with internal/external customers regarding member enrollment status through Facets
documentation, phone calls and written correspondence, including use of approved form letters.
• Analyze multiple reports from various internal and external sources to determine and implement appropriate action to
reconcile enrollment discrepancies.
• Conduct research as necessary to effectively resolve customer issues and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Courteously provide customers with information and education concerning government program enrollment processes and
• Maintain an understanding of state and federal requirements and accreditation standards that impact the enrollment
• Maintain an understanding of all internal and external computer systems and reports that impact the enrollment process.
You will be the ideal candidate for this position if you have:
• 2 years’ of previous experience in a healthcare related position ideally working with healthcare benefits/insurance
• High School diploma required
• Excellent communication skills to work with customers and other team members
• Great analytical skills coupled with an eye for detail to review application effectively
• Superior technical ability with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
This position has multiple openings and is looking to move quickly. If you are available to get started right away, apply today as this enrollment specialist position will not be around for long! Do not miss out on the opportunity to join this Grand Rapids healthcare giant!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled