Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job Details
Home Health Assessment Job, LaGrange, Georgia
- Job Location:
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Home Health Assessment Nurse Practitioner need in LaGrange, Georgia covering the following counties; Cairo, Camilla, Thomasville, Bremen and Hiawassee.
Join the wave in Healthcare by becoming an Independent Contractor. Home Health is a rewarding job, affords a great Work-Life Balance and Supplemental Income.
- GA License.
- Prior experience as a NP or 3 years of RN Home Health or Med Surge experience needed.
- Design your own schedule by committing to a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Full Time (25-40 hours) or Part Time (10-24 hours) available.
- Each Assessment will take between 45-60 minutes.
- Great Compensation per completed Assessment.
- Paid Mileage.
- Begin as swiftly as 48-72 hours.
Please call immediately, Kimberly @ (678) 459-1116, Jobs are filled daily and quickly. Email your CV to: Kimberly.Brookins@Soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled