Pharmacy - Pharmacy Manager Job Details
Hospital Pharmacy Manager Job - Bay Area
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Pharmacy Manager
Soliant Health has partnered again with the leading healthcare provider in California. Join an amazing team today.
Position: Pharmacy Manager
Scope: position serves as right-hand to DOP
Reports to: Director of Pharmacy
- Responsible for the overall operation and strategic planning for the pharmacy.
- Accountable for assurance of quality pharmaceutical care throughout the hospital.
- Oversight of approximately 25plus FTE comprised of Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacist Interns, clerical and support staff.
- Responsible for a large operational budget.
- CA pharmacy license
- Previous hospital pharmacy manager experience, 5 years minimum;
- Administrative Pharmacy residency preferred.
- Must have functioned as a Leader in Hospital based Committees.
For more information contact Thomas Tatham at 561-712-5572 , email firstname.lastname@example.org or text for quick response 404-457-0988
Ask about all of our hospital jobs in California!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled