Hospital Staff Pharmacist Job: Los Angeles, CA
- Job Location:
Los Angeles, CA
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Pharmacy Department as a Staff Pharmacist in an inpatient facility in Los Angeles, CA.
Pharmacist contributes to excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction through:
• Ensuring the daily operations within the hospital pharmacy allow the pharmacy to meet all customer and patient expectations.
• Contributing to and developing pharmacy specific policies and procedures, ensuring all policies and procedures meet all applicable Joint Commission and other auditing agency regulations.
• Participating on the interdisciplinary team; providing the appropriate information to the team and utilizing the information received to ensure positive patient outcomes.
• Accurate interpretation of medication orders, and compound and dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practice.
• Doctor of Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science degree; graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy
• Licensed as a Pharmacist in the state of CA
• Knowledge of medication use and admixture
• Ability to communicate with all members of the health care team
• Ability to respond to common inquiries
• Two (2) years of recent experience as a pharmacist in a hospital setting
• Has Epic experience (preferred)
• Ability to work in a complex and fast-paced environment
Follow for more job postings @alex_soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled