We are immediately seeking an Occupational Therapist for an open position at a school district in Houston, Texas. OT will cover full-time hours for the current school year. Mixed population, K-8th grade mainly. Low and manageable caseload. Contact now.
For school-based Therapy, Immediate work available and for the next School Year. Part- and/or Full-Time available. State license, Dept. of Education Fingerprinting and school certification as Occupational Therapist (OT) required. Occupational Therapist and/or School Occupational Therapy experience is a plus, but will consider without. We are looking for qualified, motivated, and ambitious Occupational Therapists. Responsibilities Include:
• Determining appropriate treatment plans through documented evaluations and consultations.
• Provide training on use of necessary occupational therapy equipment as deemed appropriate.
• Carefully transcribing all services provided in an effective and clear manner.
• Striving for professional development and timely completion of duties.
• Consistently providing only the highest quality of service.
• Maintaining an in depth knowledge of all State regulations pertaining to the services provided.
Contact Israel Childs at 678-459-1107 and apply here. Email address: Israel.firstname.lastname@example.org