Schools - OT Job Details
Houston TX School Occupational Therapy(OT) Job
- Job Location:
Schools - OT
Applications are being accepted for Occupational Therapist interested in a school based OT job with a district in the Houston TX area.
- Provide specialized techniques and therapy for each student
- Prepare and implement plan of care in accordance with strengths and weaknesses
- Confer with faculty/parents concerning educational needs for exceptional students
- Degree from accredited university
- Current Texas Department of Health License
- Detailed work history
- Strong desire to provide pediatric therapy
The grade level of students on the caseload is currently being reviewed. Flexibility to work with a wide range of ages is preferred, as the caseload may include PreK pediatric kids, elementary, middle, and/or high school students within the school district.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for this OT job in the Houston TX area. All other inquiries can be address to Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled