Schools - SLP - Telespeech Job Details
Illinois school speech therapy Job open for SLP through tele-health
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Soliant is seeking an Illinois licensed speech therapist for a tele-speech, work from home opportunity. The therapist will provide speech therapy to a pediatric caseload remotely, full time through the contract school year end.
- provide speech therapy via a remote method to a caseload in need in Illinois
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Contract school year assignment
- ASHA certification as well as Illinois teaching license (PEL) including the state license of the state in which therapist sits (dual state licensures are a major plus)
- recent school/pediatric experience (on-site or via tele-speech)
If you are a speech therapist interested in the opportunity to work from home and provide much needed services to a caseload in need, this is a great opportunity for you. Submit your application and resume online and included an attached copy of your resume to the email provided below for immediate consideration and communication.
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Soliant Health | 770-225-3177
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled