Illinois Special Education Teacher Job
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
We have a new opening for a Special Education Teacher in Illinois. This is a full-time position to provide instruction for a middle school classroom near Blue Island, IL.
- Identify the difference in needs, abilities, and interests among students and provide appropriate instruction to meet those differences.
- Plan curriculum, prepare lessons, and arrange materials/equipment used by students based on the Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Deliver services to students by collaboration with regular and special education specialists through the school, community and home.
- Observe, evaluate, prepare and maintain records and reports on progress of students.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Illinois LBS1 Certification
This Special Education Teacher job offers relocation and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401(K) retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled