Infusion Clinic RN Travel Nurse Job in Atlanta, GA
Infusion RN needed for a 13-week contract travel nurse assignment to start ASAP for one of our top clients in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate would have chemo infusion clinic experience. Oncology certification is a plus! The shift would be days, Monday through Friday.
• Evaluates oncology patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
• Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
• Provides supportive care and administration of chemotherapy, blood components, fluid and electrolyte replacements, and other oncology treatments as prescribed.
• Active Georgia RN Nursing License
• 2+ years of Outpatient Infusion experience
For consideration, please apply below with a current resume or contact Patrick Whetstone at (770) 325-0305.
Direct Dial: (770) 325-0305
Secure Fax: (866) 386-9426
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse RN Job Available in Orangeburg South CarolinaOrangeburg, SC
Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse RN Job Available in Orangeburg South Carolina Our client hospital...
ICU RN Assignment in South CarolinaColumbia, SC
ICU RN Job Opportunity – Columbia, SC A hospital in South Carolina has collaborated with...