Infusion Equipment Maintenance Specialist Job: Concord, NH
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Soliant Health is looking for a Equipment Maintenance Specialist in Concord, NH.
The person in this position is responsible for the overall management and maintenance of pharmacy infusion equipment.
Educational / Professional Requirements:
• High School graduate or equivalent certificate required
• Previous experience with medical equipment maintenance (preferred)
• Previous customer service experience mandatory
• Regulatory Requirements
• Valid Drivers license required.
• Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations preferred
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Proficiency in the English language required
• Good organizational skills required
• Ability to effectively manage through difficult situations preferred
• Ability to effectively problem solve required
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Ensures adequate inventory of patient ready pumps and related equipment at all times
• Ensures that ”patient ready” equipment is properly bagged, labeled and stored in
• Performs appropriate cleaning, function and accuracy checks on all equipment between patient use and documents results in equipment logs
• Ensures that Preventative Maintenance is performed on appropriate equipment
• Accurately tracks all owned and rented infusion equipment via both the computer system and back up paper logs
• Documents all occurrences of equipment malfunctions and outcomes of investigations
• Coordinates equipment pick-up via generation of pick-up tickets, maintaining pick-up schedule board and scheduling of equipment pick-ups with patient
• Receives all equipment and / or related supplies, verifying packing slips against delivery for accuracy
• Maintains warehouse space in a neat and orderly fashion ensuring that “clean” and “dirty” areas are clearly identified.
• Reviews and approves all pump rental invoices; communicates any discrepancies to Materials Manager, and forwards invoices to Accounts Payable department within 7 days of receipt
• Reviews computer generated placement / preventative maintenance reports for accuracy, and utilizes the reports to schedule equipment exchanges when necessary
• Assists in ordering, receiving and stocking of inventory as designated by Materials Manager
• Assists in the completion of quarterly inventory counts
•"Confirms” all delivery tickets within 48 hours of delivery to patient.
For additional details please contact:
Follow for more job postings @alex_soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled