Inpatient Medical Coder Permanent Job-Clearwater, FL
- Job Location:
Health Information Management
Soliant Health currently has a permanent job opportunity for an Inpatient Medical Coder near the Clearwater, Florida area. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of industry standards such as: Medicare and/or Managed care regulations, DRGs, APR DRGs and the International Classification of Disease (ICD-9 and ICD-10), and CPT systems of coding.
• Associate's degree
• Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
• 7+ years inpatient coding experience
• RHIT or RHIA certification (preferred)
• ICD-10 trained
• 3M Encoder experience
• Performs complex coding of inpatient medical records
• Audit and analyze coding related activities
• Mentor and train new coders and coding students
Full benefits are offered.
To be considered for this permanent Inpatient Medical Coder job, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled