Internal Medicine physician needed for Medical Director job in Savannah, GA
Atlanta, Georgia Posted 26 days agoApply Now
Internal Medicine physician needed for Medical Director job in Savannah, GA. This is a hands-on Medical Director job that will allow plenty of time for both responsibilities, working as a physician and in an administrative role.
This Medical Director job offers:
• Satisfaction of helping patients heal
• Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm schedule.
• Competitive base salary and bonus
• Group medical, dental, vision, life, short-term & long term disability insurance
• Paid Time off including vacation & sick/personal days
• Paid holidays
• CME/CEU time off to attend & fee reimbursement
• Paid malpractice/professional liability insurance
• Establish and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for patients
• Maintain clinical core competency
• Work with Chief of Staff and Regional Medical Directors to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards
• Cooperate and participate in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, judgment and quality of health care
• Participate in and assist with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employment
Savannah, Georgia is a one of the most highly desirable places in Georgia and the USA to live.
If you are an Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician interested in advancing your career to a Medical Director job in the Savannah, GA area, please contact Dawn McLaurin, 678-837-1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Locum Tenens Psychiatrist JobAbilene, TX
Psychiatrist need for a Psychiatric and Chemical Dependency Hospital near Abilene, TX. Approximate...
Internal Medicine Locum JobMt. Vernon, OH
A clinic in North Central Ohio, seeking an Internal Medicine Physician. The hours are...