Internal Medicine physician needed for Medical Director job in Savannah, GA. This is a hands-on Medical Director job that will allow plenty of time for both responsibilities, working as a physician and in an administrative role.
This Medical Director job offers:
• Satisfaction of helping patients heal
• Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm schedule.
• Competitive base salary and bonus
• Group medical, dental, vision, life, short-term & long term disability insurance
• Paid Time off including vacation & sick/personal days
• Paid holidays
• CME/CEU time off to attend & fee reimbursement
• Paid malpractice/professional liability insurance
• Establish and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for patients
• Maintain clinical core competency
• Work with Chief of Staff and Regional Medical Directors to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards
• Cooperate and participate in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, judgment and quality of health care
• Participate in and assist with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employment
Savannah, Georgia is a one of the most highly desirable places in Georgia and the USA to live.
If you are an Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician interested in advancing your career to a Medical Director job in the Savannah, GA area, please contact Dawn McLaurin, 678-837-1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org