Kansas City, Mo Community Hospital Job- Contract to Hire Clinical Pharmacist
Kansas City , Missouri Posted 25 days agoApply Now
A fully accredited acute care facility positioned just on the outskirts of Kansas City, Missouri has a unique opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist with a minimum of 2 years recent inpatient hospital experience to plant your career just outside the city limits. On a contract to hire scenario, you will have the opportunity to evaluate this position, facility and location before making it your permanent choice of employment! Hospital offers an absolutely stunning facility and personal care to less than 150-beds.
Clinical Pharmacist in this role will:
• Work variable days and afternoons – 8 hour shifts and every 3rd weekend
• Ensure safe, optimal and efficacious drug therapy for patients
• Review, process and monitor physician orders and patient medication profiles. Review patient drug therapy for appropriateness, toxicity and adverse drug reactions
• Manage safe and appropriate storage of medications
• Perform dispensing and record keeping responsibilities
Enjoy the quiet suburbs while being minutes away from the culture and excitement of Kansas City! For more information on this position or to inquire about other hospital pharmacist jobs, contact: Lucy Jeanminette at (281) 668-0663 or email: Lucy.Jeanminette@soliant.com
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Redding, CA Hospital Travel Pharmacist JobRedding, CA
Soliant Health is seeking a pharmacist with recent inpatient experience. Join our growing pharmacy...
Yuba City Travel Pharmacist Job - HospitalYuba City, CA
Join our growing pharmacist team near Sacramento, CA and enjoy a great work life balance. Staff...