Schools - SLP Job Details
Kansas City MO School Based SLP Job
- Job Location:
Kansas City, MO
Schools - SLP
Soliant Health is working with a school district in the Kansas City MO area that is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to work for a school based job. This job will be full time and the director is eager to begin the interview process.
As a SLP, you will be responsible for identifying and providing speech services for students who are in need and communicating with professionals in the school and with the students’ parents to set expectations for the classroom and home environments.
- Full Time
- Must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- SLP with MO State License. KS license is a plus
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA preferred
- Pass state and federal background checks
- Schools experience is preferred
To inquire about this SLP job in the Kansas City MO area, please fill out the form below to apply. For other information and jobs in your area or about travel opportunities around the US, contact Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled